Contact Details

The Private Security Authority
Davis Street
Tipperary Town
Co. Tipperary
E34 PY91

Contact for Individual Licence
Contact for Contractor Licence

Email Addresses:

 PSMawards2017 - Private Security Authority

Monitoring Services

Monitoring Centres


If you work as a

Security Guard in a monitoring centre i.e. and individual who monitors security equipment consisting of a continuously manned remote centre to which information on the status of one or more alarm or cctv system is reported

then you must have a Private Security licence issued by the PSA.


The fee for this licence is €90 for the 3 year licence.  When you have received your licence you will be placed on The PSA register of Employee Licence Holders.


If you wish to apply for a licence or would like more information about the door supervisor licence click on the links below: