Contact Details

The Private Security Authority
Davis Street
Tipperary Town
Co. Tipperary
E34 PY91

Contact for Individual Licence
Contact for Contractor Licence

Email Addresses:

 PSMawards2017 - Private Security Authority

Lost or Stolen Licences and Identity Cards

Replacement documents will be issued by the PSA if your licence or ID card is lost, stolen or damaged. The fee is €20 and the replacement licence or ID card should be claimed on form PSA D1/2011.

You should complete the form and then go to your local Garda Station for official confirmation that you have reported that the document(s) have been lost, stolen or damaged. The Garda who deals with you will sign, date and stamp the document which you should then submit with the appropriate fee of €20 to the PSA at the address:

Private Security Authority,
Individual Licensing Division,
Davis St,
Tipperary Town,
Co. Tipperary.

A replacement document or card will then issue to you at the address you have put on the form.